How Franchise Broker Team of Professionals saved their client from a big mistake and instead, helped them discover an investment that matched their goals
It can be very difficult for most people to be able to truly understand all the details that go into assessing a franchise. There is a lot of noise to filter through in order to make an informed decision.
In the case of our client, he had attempted to make this decision alone. With a plane ticket purchased and hotel booked, he was ready to sign with a franchise he thought was right for him. However, he thought it would be wise to get our thoughts on the decision he was about to make.
The impending deal was not the right deal for our client. The product offering was too narrow to provide what he stated his goals were and it did not provide long-term growth and flexibility.
We did some market research, made a few calls, and were able introduced him to a concept that would allow him to achieve his goals both short and long-term.
These are some of the benefits his chosen franchise provided:
- A solid ground floor opportunity
- A lifestyle that has flexibility and room for other interests
- Successful Franchises Coast to Coast, from California to New York City
- State-of-the-art website which basically runs your business, offering screencast “how-to’s” for every step
- CORE and STEM friendly – building fun and exciting gateways to understanding from Math Concepts to Creative Thinking
We use a franchise-profiling tool to predict fit and performance with our clients.
Would you like to see what franchise could be a good fit for you? Take your FREE assessment today – Franchise Assessment