Owning their own Building Kidz campus is not only personally rewarding for Isa and Jeff, it is a sustainable and highly profitable business!
They came to us seeking a business that would have a lasting and meaningful impact on the next generation. After several in-depth conversations we presented them with the Building Kidz franchise, it was a perfect fit for their goals, desires, and financial investment.
The demand for a top-notch childcare business is being driven skyward by an increased number of women in the workforce, changes in the family structure, and increased awareness by parents of the importance of early childhood education.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics projects the fastest employment growth of all industries through 2025 will occur in the childcare industry. Child Day Care businesses have consistently grown sales through the economic recession and subsequent recovery.
For our clients, the profitability continues to improve due to top-line growth and enhancements in the franchise systems and operations. Proving to provide exceptional gross margins combined with extremely low capital costs has enabled their rapid expansion. Every day is different and exciting as they make a huge impact in the lives of families in their community.
DO I HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO START MY OWN BUSINESS/BE AN ENTREPRENEUR?
So you want to be an entrepreneur? You’re not alone! Consider these statistics:
- 55% of all Americans want to be their own boss.
- 37% of all households are involved in small business.
- 70% of all high school students want to start a business.
- 1 out of every 25 adults is currently starting a business.
- 5 million people started a business in 1995.
- In 2017, there were 38 million home-based businesses.
Entrepreneurs have a different way of looking at life:
DO I HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A FRANCHISEE? Once you have determined that you have the abilities, skills and desire to start your own business, you have to further determine if you have the requisite traits to become a franchisee.
- Can you follow someone else’s rules, even when you think you have a better way?
- Are you prepared to accept coaching and advice on how to run your business from a franchisor’s field and headquarters’ staff?
- If the Franchisor turns down your great idea for changing the system, can you live with that?
- Can you trust that a franchisor is working for the benefit of the entire system-even when their decisions do not necessarily go your way?
- Are you willing, able and eager to learn new skills?
- Can you set aside old habits and beliefs to follow a franchise system?
CAN I AFFORD A FRANCHISE?
- How much do you have to invest?
- How much can you finance?
- How much do you need to live on?
- What is the total investment required for getting into the franchise?
- How much can you earn as a franchisee?
- How long will it take to breakeven?
- What return can you get on your investment?
- Can you get a better return from another investment?
- Are the risks equal?
- Are you willing to put your risk and trust in yourself?
How Franchise Broker Team of Professionals saved their client from a big mistake and instead, helped them discover an investment that matched their goals
It can be very difficult for most people to be able to truly understand all the details that go into assessing a franchise. There is a lot of noise to filter through in order to make an informed decision.
In the case of our client, he had attempted to make this decision alone. With a plane ticket purchased and hotel booked, he was ready to sign with a franchise he thought was right for him. However, he thought it would be wise to get our thoughts on the decision he was about to make.
The impending deal was not the right deal for our client. The product offering was too narrow to provide what he stated his goals were and it did not provide long-term growth and flexibility.
We did some market research, made a few calls, and were able introduced him to a concept that would allow him to achieve his goals both short and long-term.
These are some of the benefits his chosen franchise provided:
- A solid ground floor opportunity
- A lifestyle that has flexibility and room for other interests
- Successful Franchises Coast to Coast, from California to New York City
- State-of-the-art website which basically runs your business, offering screencast “how-to’s” for every step
- CORE and STEM friendly – building fun and exciting gateways to understanding from Math Concepts to Creative Thinking
We use a franchise-profiling tool to predict fit and performance with our clients.
Would you like to see what franchise could be a good fit for you? Take your FREE assessment today – Franchise Assessment
After building his career with a large corporation for 32 years, Jon found himself being downsized before the age he desired to retire. He came to us with a deep desire to keep learning and growing personally and professionally.
After a few conversations with Jon, we became keenly aware that he had a deep desire to help young men grow in their skills and abilities through mentorship and employment.
We did a bit of research for the area Jon lived. We found a fantastic franchise that would allow him to use his management skills and abilities gained over 32 years in the corporate world as well as fulfill his desire to work with the younger generation.
When we look for a franchise that fits our client’s needs, skills and abilities we are also looking at the franchise from the inside. We help our clients see the good, bad and ugly of each concept they are considering for their future. We are skilled at evaluating each franchise and find the things that they are required by the federal government to disclose and look past the marketing hype.
In the end, Jon decided to invest in a very stable service franchise that would allow him to use his management skills to hire and mentor young men to become great employees and skilled workers while he built a thriving business for his future wealth and equity growth.
After one year in business, Jon has grown and expanded his business by adding additional crews and neighboring territories. We are so honored to be a part of Jon’s story in helping him find a franchise business that fit his goals and needs for his future.
Many of the risk factors and start-up problems that other businesses have been reduced